How does cycling help to lose weight?
You need to burn more calories than you consume to lose weight. If you bike, you will burn between 400: 1000 an hour, depending on intensity and rider weight.
If you enjoy cycling, you will be burning calories. And if you eat well, you should lose weight.
What are the main tips?
- Ride a moderate pace often
If you want to burn fat, you need to ride at a pace that gives you a heart-rate of between 68%: 79%. You can set up this by using a heart rate monitor and a bike computer.
- Cycling instead of driving
When you prefer a healthy life that makes you like walking or cycling instead of driving or public transport, that will make differences.
There are lots of studies that prove that you lost on average 7 kg/ 1 stone over the course of a year when riding 30 minutes each way. As well as cycling protects your health from mixing with lots of people on public transport and any infection or disease you may catch.
Of course, we could not forget the effect of that on our mode and mental health. That makes us feel better.
- Focus on what and when you eat
Here are some advises relate to food:
- You should eat small amounts of good food every three or four hours, it will help you maintain a stable diet and burn fat consistently.
- You should avoid sugar and processed food. Sugar that you do not burn off immediately will be stored by your body in the form of fat, which is exactly what you are trying to avoid.
- When you finish a ride, a protein and vegetable-rich dish will help you recover better. Also, you should avoid overtraining or under-eating.
What are the Bike Brands that help you to reach your goal?
There are different types of bikes that bike brands offer to you. So if you want to lose weight in a healthy way, we advise you to start cycling and choose the fit bike for you.
- XDS: helps you to lose weight.
These are the types of bikes that you can choose from it to be healthy: Road Bike: A road bike is meant for riding on trails, it is built for speed.
Mountain Bike: A mountain bike is a large frame bike, built heavier than a road bike to handle the extra demands of biking off-road.
Hybrid Bike: A hybrid or sportbike is a good option for those who bike on a variety of surfaces, you can bike in any terrain.
- SE BIKES: known for Hybrid Bikes specifically
If you want a bike to go to your work or hang out in your city, choose your suitable bike from SE BIKES.
- FUJI BIKES: You will find what you need.
It has lots of bikes of different types, such as Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes, and Hybrid Bikes.
- WILIER: A good choice for youth.
If you like speed or you want to save time, Ride Bikes from WILIER is the perfect choice for you.
For me, cycling is like gaining a new friend. It is not just a tool that helps you to lose weight or in transporting, but also you will have a new friend who will be with you in lots of time and moments. So, do you need a new one?